doupao6011 2018-10-31 15:17
浏览 91
已采纳

多个go项目并共享供应商目录(在1.11之前的go中)

I have started learning go (1.7.4) and have a project which currently produces two executables. I have a directory structure as below following the standard go layout:

GOPATH=`pwd`
bin
src/
src/<project1>
src/<project1>/vendor
src/<project1>/glide.yaml
src/<project2>
src/<project2>/vendor
src/<project2>/glide.yaml
pkg/

Project 1 and project 2 share a lot of dependencies. Is there a way to share the vendor directory between project1 and project2 and still pin the versions to ensure reproducible builds?

I don't want to duplicate the glide.yaml and vendor directories for each project as it bloats the build and violates DRY.

The pkg directory is the obvious the way to do this but unlike vendor I don't have a dependency manager tool like glide to ensure a specific version is used (see also my related question).

A possibly related issue is how this project is organised. I believe in go it would be more conventional for each project sub-directory to map to a single github repository. However, for my project I want to build at least two executables. I realise you can do this by using different package names but it confuses go and glide. I wrestled with getting this to work under a single project and decided/discovered it was easier to use the standard go layout and work two levels up. For example, an advantage is that "go build" etc. in the subdirectories just works without having to name the package. I can also have my build, test and package machinery at the top level operate on all projects and keep my go environment separate from any others. The programs are not complex enough to warrant separate git repositories (even as submodules). If there is a pattern that makes this work it might render my original question moot.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyue110702 2018-10-31 17:23
    关注

It should be possible to have a shared vendor directory. The way I am doing it involves Go 1.11 and the new Go feature called modules. But I am pretty sure it should work with vendor and tools like glide and dep. To use dep/glide your directory structure might looks like this

- src
      - projects
          - project1
          - project2
          - vendor
          - Glide.yaml

And you can build it either from the projects folder using go build -o p1 project1/*.go or from individual project folder using go build

The same structure, but outside of GOPATH will work for Go 1.11 modules. You would have to set the GO111MODULE variable to "on" or "auto". Mind you that go modules store dependencies in some other location and download them automatically during the build process when needed.

Note: glide github page recommends switching to dep as the more official tool

Edit: Just tested it with dep. It works for me.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备