doutan1671 2019-06-19 16:17
浏览 225

将视频中的帧转换成矩阵

I'm currently trying to implement a compression algorithm(frame prediction) for an assignment. I am not looking for thumbnail files, or even just a shell command to generate something for me. My problem is specifically integrating it with a golang program.

I just started and I'm already stuck. I'm supposed to get each frame out of a video,divide it into I P and B frames and perform inter-coding(compress the frame itself), then perform intra-coding(between the frames).

Right now I cannot even get started on the above problems, because I have no idea how to read the video as something I could use in code. Apparently, the only library I can think of is ffmpeg. FFMPEG can get separate frames, apparently even i p and b frames.

ffmpeg -i <inputfile> -vf '[in]select=eq(pict_type\,B)[out]' b.frames.mp4

But this is just another video output, that I do not know how to open. What I was thinking of was outputting frames into bitmaps(?), then reading each bitmap separately, to reconstruct three 3D matrixes, of i frames, p frames and b frames. However this seems like quite a feat. Someone, somewhere has definitely tried to parse a video into a 3D matrix and has found a better solution than what I'm thinking of.

To be concise, I have a video, I need a 3D matrix. The 3D matrix is a matrix of 2D matrixes, which represent a frame in the video. Each point in a 3D matrix is a pixel(or whatever the equivalent is in videos).

3D matrix

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiao3214 2019-06-19 18:59
    关注

I/P/B frames only exist in the raw bitstream. Once the video is decoded, all frames are I frames. You probably want to use ffmprg to decode to something like yuv4mpegpipe then parse the output in your golang program.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新
  • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题