doubipeng1336 2019-03-23 07:35
浏览 192
已采纳

如何使用gdb或delve将断点置于go方法中

I want to debug a go code. I want to put breakpoint on a method (belonging to a named type) in a imported package. I went through a lot of online materials where they only put breakpoints on a line number in file (eg:breakpoint a.go:15).

I have done a lot of debugging in 'C' where I put breakpoints on functions. Is this kind of debugging possible in go??

I have the following code in my main package.

clientContext := sdk.Context(fabsdk.WithUser("Admin"), fabsdk.WithOrg("ordererorg")).

I want to put breakpoints to

1) function WithUser() which belongs to package fabsdk in file github.com/hyperledger/fabric-sdk-go/pkg/fabsdk/context.go.
2) method Context() belonging to type FabricSDK in file github.com/hyperledger/fabric-sdk-go/pkg/fabsdk/fabsdk.go in package fabsdk.

Is it possible to put breakpoints to method WithUser() and context() or Isbreakpoints only allowed at a line number in a file?? I could use either gdb or delve or any other debugger as well.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqyy38265 2019-03-24 10:03
    关注

If you have the version of github.com/hyperledger/fabric-sdk-go/pkg/fabsdk/context.go that was used to build your Go binary — for example, in your src or vendor directory — then just open that file, find the WithUser function, and put a breakpoint on its first line.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用