dongzi1959 2019-01-19 15:09
浏览 665
已采纳

在Go中使用Gonum进行图算法

I am a new Go programmer, just finished the "A tour of Go" tutorial a couple days ago. I want to create a graph of a 150 x 120 size and then get all the edge nodes for each node and implement some graph search algorithms such as BFS and Dijkstra. I found a great looking library called Gonum with a graph package that looks promising to use.

My problem is that it is a lot of information and I don't know where to get started. I was hoping there would be a tutorial of some sorts to get me started in the right direction, but I haven't had any luck finding one.

The way I set this up in Python was making a numpy arrays of zero's to represent the size of the graph and then iterate through it to get each edge for each node, but I am not sure that this is the best way to think about how graphs are set up in Go.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhai9043 2019-01-19 17:49
    关注

If you're just starting with Go I would recommend sticking with the standard library for a bit and not adding more to your learning curve. Try to implement a simple graph data structure with some basic algorithms - it's very easy, and will let you practice with the language. Later on when you need more performance/features, you can look around for libraries (gonum or others). For example, a simple graph can be represented with:

// Node is a node in the graph; it has a (unique) ID and a sequence of
    // edges to other nodes.
    type Node struct {
        Id    int64
        Edges []int64
    }

// Graph contains a set of Nodes, uniquely identified by numeric IDs.
    type Graph struct {
        Nodes map[int64]Node
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 arduino控制ps2手柄一直报错
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥85 maple软件,solve求反函数,出现rootof怎么办?
  • ¥15 求chat4.0解答一道线性规划题,用lingo编程运行,第一问要求写出数学模型和lingo语言编程模型,第二问第三问解答就行,我的ddl要到了谁来求了
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题