dty98339 2015-04-01 22:35
浏览 41

从外部文件导入时,功能无法正常运行,但在同一文件中时,可以正常运行吗?

I'm working on Project Euler questions in order to get used to Go. The question is not about Project Euler, but there is Project Euler specific code in this question that might give away the challenge of a question. "Spoiler Alert" or whatever, but now you know. Here's my file structure:

+ Project Euler
+-+ Go       <= GOPATH set here
  +-+ src
    +-+ util
    | +- util.go
    |
    +- 001.go
    +- 002.go
    +- 023.go

For problem 23, I'm adding a new function SumOfDivisors to util.go (a file with various methods used by multiple problems):

func GetPrimeFactors(val int) map[int]int {
    primes := map[int]int{}
    init := val
    num := 2
    for val > 1 {
        if (val % num) == 0 {
            if num == init {
                return nil
            }
            _, e := primes[num]
            if e {
                primes[num]++
            } else {
                primes[num] = 1
            }
            val /= num
        } else {
            num++
        }
    }
    return primes
}

func SumOfDivisors(val int) int {
    primes := GetPrimeFactors(val)
    if primes == nil {
        if val == 0 {
            return 0
        } else {
            return 1
        }
    }
    total := 1
    for k, v := range primes {
        if v > 1 {
            n := int((math.Pow(float64(k), float64(v+1)) - 1) / float64(k-1))
            total *= n
        } else {
            n := k + 1
            total *= n
        }
    }
    return total - val
}

In order to test this method, I wrote this basic Go inside 023.go:

package main

import (
    "fmt"
    "util"
)

func main() {
    fmt.Println(util.SumOfDivisors(12))
}

I have my GOPATH set to /Project Euler/Go and it builds and runs seemingly fine when I call go run 023.go. "Seemingly fine" meaning there are no errors, warnings, no output other than my code.

What is printing to the screen is 1 when it should be 16. I don't think it's a logic issue because when I copy the function from my util.go into 023.go (and fix the call to GetPrimeFactors to be util.GetPrimeFactors) then the function runs just fine and prints 16 just like it should. I've tried adding fmt.Println("TEST") to util.SumOfDivisors but it won't print those statements out and I don't get errors or anything else. If I change the name of the function in util.go to anything else, even if the main function is 023.go doesn't change, it still builds and runs outputting 1. It's really behaving weird.

Other functions in my util.go file seem to be called just fine.

I'm running Go 1.4.2. What might be causing this kind of behavior? The function works properly locally but not when moved to an external file that's imported and why can't that external file print anything to screen? All this while building just fine.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douba8819 2015-04-01 22:52
    关注

After a little more toying around, I've found that there exists a /Project Euler/pkg folder with a util.a inside it. Apparently a version of my code was built and it's intermediate files were cached.

After deleting the pkg folder, everything fell into place. The mismatched function names became a compiler error, then (after correcting the function names) my util.go fmt.Println calls were starting to print, and my answer was coming out as 16. In the end this wasn't a code solution, it was a caching problem.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 yolov8边框坐标
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真