douwu8524 2017-07-17 12:50
浏览 115

Golang从文件读取-锁定安全吗?

I have a function that will be called on every single HTTP GET request. The function reads a file, does some stuff to the contents of that file, and returns a slice of bytes of those contents. That slice of bytes of then written as the response body to the HTTP response writer.

Do I need to use a mutex for any of the steps in this function to prevent locking in the event of multiple HTTP requests trying to read the same file? And if so, would a simple RWMutex locking the reading of the file suffice, since I am not actually writing to it but am creating a copy of its contents?

Here is the function:

// prepareIndex will grab index.html and add a nonce to the script tags for the CSP header compliance.
func prepareIndex(nonce string) []byte {
    // Load index.html.
    file, err := os.Open("./client/dist/index.html")
    if err != nil {
        log.Fatal(err)
    }

// Convert to goquery document.
    doc, err := goquery.NewDocumentFromReader(file)
    if err != nil {
        fmt.Println(err)
    }

// Find all script tags and set nonce.
    doc.Find("body > script").SetAttr("nonce", nonce)

// Grab the HTML string.
    html, err := doc.Html()
    if err != nil {
        fmt.Println(err)
    }

return []byte(html)
}

I also thought about just loading the file once when main starts, but I was having a problem where only the first request could see the data and the subsequent requests saw nothing. Probably an error in the way I was reading the file. But I actually prefer my current approach because if there are any changes to index.html, I want them to be persisted to the user immediately without having to restart the executable.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douliaopan1419 2017-07-17 12:56
    关注

If you're modifying the file, you need a mutex. RWMutex should work fine. It looks like you're just reading it, and in that case you should not see any locking behavior or corruption.

The reason you didn't get any data the second time you read from the same file handle is that you're already at the end of the file when you start reading from it the second time. You need to seek back to offset 0 if you want to read the contents again.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求各位懂行的人,注册表能不能看到usb使用得具体信息,干了什么,传输了什么数据
  • ¥15 个人网站被恶意大量访问,怎么办
  • ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 Centos / PETGEM
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制