douqiandai4327 2018-12-06 15:55
浏览 314

golang模块无法将单个依赖项更新到我的.mod文件

I want to update a single dependency in my modules repo.

I've looked through lots of documentation and the JustForFunc videos and it seems like the way to do this is go into the .mod file and update from "1.0.0" to "1.2.0" and run go build.

This works, but then I see my entire go.mod file changed in many places, including those that are not indirects. Some of these changed versions are major version changes for dependencies used in other places in my project. My obvious fear is this will cause a breaking change when I want these versions to remain the same.

I'm using modules and working outside my GOPATH if that matters.

Is there a way to minimize my .mod file changes?

• 写回答

1条回答

• duanlijia5864 2018-12-06 16:00
    关注

tl;dr pass -mod=readonly to go commands to prevent it from automatically updating dependencies to the latest minor/patch releases.

Per the Go wiki:

To upgrade or downgrade to a more specific version, 'go get' allows version selection to be overridden by adding an @version suffix or "module query" to the package argument, such as go get github.com/gorilla/mux@v1.6.2, go get foo@e3702bed2, or go get foo@'

And from the same wiki:

The go tooling provides a fair amount of flexibility to adjust or disable these default behaviors, including via -mod=readonly, -mod=vendor, GOFLAGS, GOPROXY=off, GOPROXY=file:///filesystem/path, go mod vendor, and go mod download.

The details on these options are spread throughout the official documentation. One community attempt at a consolidated overview of knobs related to these behaviors is here, which includes links to the official documentation for more information.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型
  • ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题