duangou6446 2015-07-29 14:56
浏览 25
已采纳

有没有一种方法可以在执行时向二进制文件添加/删除资源?

Is it possible to append/remove a ressource file to a binary at execution time?

I have an application written with go, which saves/searches data from a database file, and i would like this database file to be embedded to the binary, and updated by the application itself.

This way the application would be self contained with its database.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doudai3012 2015-07-29 15:51
    关注

Modifying the executable, this is generally a very bad idea.

Several issues pop right into my head, such as:

1. Does the current user have sufficient permissions?
    2. Is the file locked during execution?
    3. What about multiple running instances of the application?

Even if you manage to do just that, think of what anti-virus and firewall applications will say to it: most when they detect the change will flag the executable and/or contain it, or deny running it, or some may even delete it. Rightfully, as this is what many viruses do: modify existing executables.

Also virus scanner databases maintain reports where files (their contents) are identified based on the hash of their content. Modifying the executable will naturally change the file content hash, thus render the file unknown / suspicious to these databases.

As mentioned, just write / cache data in separate file(s), preferably in user's home folder or in the application folder (next to the executable, optionally in sub-folders). Or make the cache file / folder a changeable option (command line flags).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置