douchao1879 2016-12-15 11:45
浏览 184
已采纳

main只是一个普通的goroutine吗?

I'm currently reading the slices of Go Concurrency Patterns. I'm a little bit confused about a seeming contradiction between a statement on slide #16:

When main returns, the program exits and takes the boring function down with it.

and another one on slide #19 (in combination with the example on slide #20):

A channel in Go provides a connection between two goroutines, allowing them to communicate.

If main is just a goroutine, how can it cause any another (spawned) goroutine to stop, in other words: in what sense is the goroutine named main special?*

* I searched for it, but found nothing obviously enlightening so far; the SO question with the promising title Difference between the main goroutine and spawned goroutines of a Go program asks for a completely different issue.

edit: changed the title, to focus on the difference between main and "normal" goroutines (after stumbling upon the Go runtime function Goexit)

edit: simplified question, to be even more focused on the specifics of main

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongliao6777 2016-12-15 19:09
    关注

I think you need to consider the goroutine implications separately to the process implications.

The main() function is a goroutine (or if you want to be really picky, called from an implicitly created goroutine). Using go creates other goroutines. Returning from main() terminates its goroutine but also terminates the process as a whole (and thus all other goroutines). It is also possible to terminate the process as a whole by calling os.Exit() or similar from any goroutine.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题