duanguzhong5776 2016-08-30 09:34
浏览 392
已采纳

Golang MySQL使用IN运算符查询未定义数量的args

I'm trying to use a MySQL query using the IN operator with undefined amount of arguments into my Golang project.

I'm using the package github.com/go-sql-driver/mysql and tried to build my solution on this Stackoverflow answer : How to execute an IN lookup in SQL using Golang?

I've read some similar posts giving me some advices about the way to go, but I'm stuck on the execution part of the query, because it does not allow the direct use of a slice as argument.

//converting my form args []string into []int
var args []int
for _, v := range r.Form["type"] {
    t, _ := strconv.Atoi(v)
    args = append(args, t)
}

sql := "SELECT id, name FROM resources WHERE id IN (SELECT resource_id FROM resources_types WHERE type_id IN (?" + strings.Repeat(",?", len(args)-1) + "))"
fmt.Println("Query : ", sql)
stmt, _ := db.Prepare(sql)
rows, err := stmt.Query(args)
defer stmt.Close()

Golang returns me an error at execution :

Query : SELECT id, name FROM resources WHERE id IN (SELECT resource_id FROM resources_types WHERE type_id IN (?,?)) "sql: statement expects 2 inputs; got 1"

It works when I try with

rows, err := stmt.Query(args[0], args[1])

But as I need an undefined number of arguments, it isn't a solution. Is it at least possible to get it working with MySQL ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyan1972 2016-08-30 09:41
    关注

Stmt.Query() has a variadic parameter:

func (s *Stmt) Query(args ...interface{}) (*Rows, error)

This means you can use the ellipsis ... to pass a slice value as the value of the variadic parameter, but that slice must be of type []interface{}, e.g.:

var args []interface{}
    for _, v := range r.Form["type"] {
        t, _ := strconv.Atoi(v)
        args = append(args, t)
    }

// ...

rows, err := stmt.Query(args...)

As an alternative, you could pre-build the SQL query and execute without passing query arguments, for an example see Go and IN clause in Postgres.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型