douzhicui2209 2018-09-11 21:54
浏览 23
已采纳

有没有不使用自定义结构即可检索实体的方法?

The struct datastore.Entity looks very useful, and it's how I want to process entities, but I don't see any API the makes use of it. Most of the functions (such as Get) take an interface{} that only seems to work if it is struct that is precisely structured like the incoming data.

// https://godoc.org/cloud.google.com/go/datastore#Client.Get

ctx := context.Background()
client, err := datastore.NewClient(ctx, "project-id")
if err != nil {
    // TODO: Handle error.
}

type Article struct {
    Title       string
    Description string
    Body        string `datastore:",noindex"`
    Author      *datastore.Key
    PublishedAt time.Time
}
key := datastore.NameKey("Article", "articled1", nil)
article := &Article{}
if err := client.Get(ctx, key, article); err != nil {
}

How would I obtain this entity in a generalized way? What if I don't know the structure perfectly? (More specifically, how do I obtain an instance of datastore.Entity instead?)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doqrt26664 2018-09-12 09:10
    关注

So you want a "general" type that can hold any type of entity? The datastore package already provides you such a type: datastore.PropertyList.

This is how you can use it:

var entity datastore.PropertyList
    if err := client.Get(ctx, key, &entity); err != nil {
    }

Relevant docs from datastore:

Properties

An entity's contents can be represented by a variety of types. These are typically struct pointers, but can also be any type that implements the PropertyLoadSaver interface. If using a struct pointer, you do not have to explicitly implement the PropertyLoadSaver interface; the datastore will automatically convert via reflection. If a struct pointer does implement that interface then those methods will be used in preference to the default behavior for struct pointers. Struct pointers are more strongly typed and are easier to use; PropertyLoadSavers are more flexible.

So you may use any type that implements the datastore.PropertyLoadSaver interface. This interface type is:

type PropertyLoadSaver interface {
        Load([]Property) error
        Save() ([]Property, error)
    }

Quoting again from package doc:

The PropertyLoadSaver Interface

An entity's contents can also be represented by any type that implements the PropertyLoadSaver interface. This type may be a struct pointer, but it does not have to be. The datastore package will call Load when getting the entity's contents, and Save when putting the entity's contents. Possible uses include deriving non-stored fields, verifying fields, or indexing a field only if its value is positive.

[...] The *PropertyList type implements PropertyLoadSaver, and can therefore hold an arbitrary entity's contents.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能