duanliaolan6178 2015-06-02 08:16
浏览 384
已采纳

将golang map [string]接口存储到数据存储中的最佳方法

Scenario: I am having a arbitrary JSON size ranging from 300 KB - 6.5 MB read from MongoDB. Since it is very much arbitrary/dynamic data I cannot have struct type defined in golang, So I am using map[sting]interface{} type. And string of JSON data is parsed by using encoding/json's Unmarshal method. Some what similar to what is mentioned in Generic JSON with interface{}.

Issue: But the problem is its taking more time (around 30ms to 180ms) to parse the string json into map[string]interface{}. (Comparing to php parsing json using json_encode/decode / igbinary/ msgpack)

Question: Is there any way to pre-process it and store in cache?

I mean parse string into map[string]interface{} and serialize it and store to some cache, then when we retrieve it should not take much time to unserialization and proceed with execution.

Note: I am Newbie for the golang any suggestion are highly appriciated. Thanks

Updates: Serialization using Gob, binary built-in package & Msgpack implementation for Golang package are already tried. No luck, No improvement in the time to unserialization.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duankui1532 2015-06-02 08:52
    关注

The standard library package for JSON is notoriously slow. There is a good reason for that: it use RTTI to provide a really flexible interface that is really simple. Hence the unmarshalling being slower than PHP's…

Fortunately, there is an alternative way, which is to implement the json.Unmarshaller interface on the types you want to use. If this interface is implemented, the package will use it instead of its standard method so you can see huge performance boosts.

And to help you, there is a small group of tools that appeared, among which:

(listing here the main players from memory, there must be others)

These tools will generate tailored implementations of the json.Unmarshaller interface for the types you requested. And with go:generate, you can even integrate them seamlessly to your build step.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 beats蓝牙耳机怎么查看日志
  • ¥15 Fluent齿轮搅油
  • ¥15 八爪鱼爬数据为什么自己停了
  • ¥15 交替优化波束形成和ris反射角使保密速率最大化
  • ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站