douyang2530 2015-05-18 11:09
浏览 40
已采纳

使GoClipse在普通的GO工作区中正常工作

I have been trying to use GoClipse (0.8.1v2001409161333 - latest available from the goclipse_feature.feature.group) with Eclipse (4.4.2) on Linux (CentOS6.6) with GO (1.4.2-2.el6) installed via yum from EPEL and have only achieved partial functionality.

Intellisense appears to work fine for the built in packages but GoClipse appears to do something weird with it's directory structure that is different from the normal GO workspace layout. The existing structure under source control looks like: $GOPATH/bin/... $GOPATH/pkg/... $GOPATH/src/externalsite/module/version/*.go $GOPATH/src/externalsite/module/version/subdir/*.go $GOPATH/src/me/module/*.go $GOPATH/src/me/module/feature/*.go

When I try and use GoClipse it always appears to insist that the *.go files must be a peer of the bin|pkg|src directories. This means that I either have my *.go files at $GOPATH or tell GoClipse where main.go is ($GOPATH/src/me/module/main.go) and GoClipse creates the bin|pkg|src directories again: $GOPATH/src/me/module/bin/ $GOPATH/src/me/module/pkg/ $GOPATH/src/me/module/src/

My GoClipse configuration has $GOPATH set appropriately (I have tried with $GOROOT undefined or set to the yum install location to no effect) and when creating the Go project from existing code specifying the location as $GOPATH/src/me/module/ (manually expanding $GOPATH)

Some resources that I have located do not appear to offer any advice on getting GoClipse to respect the proper go workspace structure and I am hoping someone can tell me how to do this.
The following resources might be of interest but they do not solve this difficulty:
How to run a GO project in eclipse with goclipse installed
https://github.com/GoClipse/goclipse

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtgj8529 2015-05-19 12:49
    关注

Indeed, goclipse.github.io/releases is the latest update site URL, so you should use the latest version (the URL did change several times since in the span of the previous year). The way Goclipse handles the Go enviroment has changed significantly since 0.8.0, particularly with 0.9.0, which allows creating an Eclipse project on a folder inside a GOPATH 'src' entry. (and other cases are handled better, especially with the builder).

Note: you will need to recreate your Eclipse Go projects after updating (0.10.0 had some internal, non backward-compatible changes).

You might want to consult the changelog for more details: https://github.com/GoClipse/goclipse/releases

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Matlab问题解答有两个问题
  • ¥50 Oracle Kubernetes服务器集群主节点无法访问,工作节点可以访问
  • ¥15 LCD12864中文显示
  • ¥15 在使用CH341SER.EXE时不小心把所有驱动文件删除了怎么解决
  • ¥15 gsoap生成onvif框架
  • ¥15 有关sql server business intellige安装,包括SSDT、SSMS。
  • ¥15 stm32的can接口不能收发数据
  • ¥15 目标检测算法移植到arm开发板