dpj775835868 2015-03-01 08:52
浏览 38
已采纳

在GAE上使用Go Rest API

I'm pretty new to go and I want to build a CRUD rest API on GAE without views just simple JSON Rest API.

There is allot of frameworks out there, go-http-routing-benchmark.

But I'm not sure which one will be most suitable for GAE.

My main concern is how to handle a safe and secure session .

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtpwra8456 2015-03-02 10:09
    关注

As mentioned in a comment, you can start with the Go standard library, and only utilize 3rd party libs if you reach a point when the standard library is not sufficient for you (which point you may never reach).

If your clients are not browsers (you said you don't want any views) but any other arbitrary HTTP clients, an HTTP session may not be what you want. An HTTP session is usually managed by storing a session ID in an HTTP cookie which is automatically sent by the browser along with each HTTP request, and at the server side this session ID is read and an associated, server side data structue is looked up by it.

A common solution is to use some kind of secret information referred to as a key or API key. The idea is that if you want to grant access to someone, you generate a secret key (e.g. a random text) at server side which you store in the database. You send this key to the client who has to attach this to every API request he makes. At server side in the beginning of each API request you can check if the provided API key is valid (this also identifies the caller) and act accordingly.

The API key can be sent in various ways by the clients, e.g. as a URL parameter (strongly not recommended for unsecure HTTP requests but is perfectly fine for HTTPS requests), as an HTTP header field or as part of the request data structure. It is really up to you how you expect it, usually depends on how the requests look like (e.g. if they don't include any data, it's better to put the KEY in a header or URL parameter; if the clients are expected to send other, complex data which can be in the form of JSON text, it can be convenient to also include the API key in the JSON data too).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥88 实在没有想法,需要个思路
  • ¥15 MATLAB报错输入参数太多
  • ¥15 python中合并修改日期相同的CSV文件并按照修改日期的名字命名文件
  • ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题