drjltlm156790 2016-07-12 18:50
浏览 46

如何配置Golang可执行文件以在AWS中作为计划作业运行?

I have a static web site that will be running in AWS EC2. I also have a Golang executable that is intended to update some Javascript data files nightly. I understand that I need to set up a Worker Environment Tier to do this. I have two questions:

1. Can such a job in a Worker Environment Tier write files in the Web Server Environment Tier?

2. Since scheduled jobs are invoked via https POST, how do I configure my Golang executable to respond to POST requests when it isn't itself acting as the web server?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dqrq93879 2016-07-12 23:12
    关注
    1. What is the web server environment tier exactly? Is it an Elastic Beanstalk app? If it's just a static website you should be hosting it on S3, and if it is on S3 you can certainly write to that from your Golang executable.

2. If you just want to run a nightly task, using Elastic Beanstalk worker environments seems like total overkill. Just run a small EC2 instance and schedule the task via cron. Alternatively, deploy it to Lambda via the Apex framework.

If you can get your static website working on S3 and your nightly jobs running on Lambda it will cost a small fraction of what Beanstalk and/or EC2 will.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图