dongnunai3125 2016-12-08 15:49
浏览 461
已采纳

如何在go中获取函数的地址?

Is it possible to get the address of a function reference in Go?

Something like

func myFunction() {
}

// ...

unsafe.Pointer(&myFunction)

Just that is does not work that way. My guess it's not possible, but I did not found any proof yet.

Edit: Background

The background of my question comes from dealing with CGO and C Function pointers. This works:

/*
void go_myFunction();

typedef void (*myFunction_f)();

myFunction_f pMyFunction;
*/
import "C"

//export go_myFunction
func go_myFunction() {
// ...
}

func SetupFp() {
  C.pMyFunction = (*[0]byte)(unsafe.Pointer(C.go_myFunction))
}

I'm also aware that the documentation states that passing a pointer to a go function does not work. But the above code seems no to be that far from it. I was just wondering if one could somehow skip the export step.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duancenxiao0482 2016-12-08 17:36
    关注

function type in Go is not addressable and not comparable because:

Function pointers denote the code of the function. And the code of an anonymous function created by function literal is only stored once in memory, no matter how many times the code that returns the anonymous function value runs.

Original answer

If you need to compare addresses of a functions you can do it with reflect.Pointer. But any way this operation is more senseless than impossible because:

If v's Kind is Func, the returned pointer is an underlying code pointer, but not necessarily enough to identify a single function uniquely. The only guarantee is that the result is zero if and only if v is a nil func Value.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?