duanmianzhou5353 2015-03-25 18:06
浏览 346
已采纳

如何检测gorm中的连接失败?

I'm writing a small, simple web app in go using the gorm ORM.

Since the database can fail independently of the web application, I'd like to be able to identify errors that correspond to this case so that I can reconnect to my database without restarting the web application.

Motivating example:

Consider the following code:

var mrs MyRowStruct
db := myDB.Model(MyRowStruct{}).Where("column_name = ?", value).First(&mrs)
return &mrs, db.Error
  1. In the event that db.Error != nil, how can I programmatically determine if the error stems from a database connection problem?

2. From my reading, I understand that gorm.DB does not represent a connection, so do I even have to worry about reconnecting or re-issuing a call to gorm.Open if a database connection fails?

3. Are there any common patterns for handling database failures in Go?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushi8186 2015-03-25 20:44
    关注

Gorm appears to swallow database driver errors and emit only it's own classification of error types (see gorm/errors.go). Connection errors do not currently appear to be reported.

Consider submitting an issue or pull request to expose the database driver error directly.

[Original]

Try inspecting the runtime type of db.Error per the advice in the gorm readme "Error Handling" section.

Assuming it's an error type returned by your database driver you can likely get a specific code that indicates connection errors. For example, if you're using PostgreSQL via the pq library then you might try something like this:

import "github.com/lib/pq"

// ...

if db.Error != nil {
      pqerr, ok := err.(*pq.Error)
      if ok && pqerr.Code[0:2] == "08" {
        // PostgreSQL "Connection Exceptions" are class "08"
        // http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/errcodes-appendix.html#ERRCODES-TABLE
        // Do something for connection errors...
      } else {
        // Do something else with non-pg error or non-connection error...
      }
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我这模型写的不对吗?为什么lingo解出来的下面影子价格这一溜少一个变量
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥15 maple软件,用solve求反函数出现rootof,怎么办?
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿