浏览 543
已采纳

使用cgo和不使用cgo进行编译时,golang使用的汇编程序

Let's say I have a golang package, which contains some assembly code:

demopkg/
   source1.go
   source2.go
   asm_amd64.s

If I try to build it using go build, toolchain will use go tool asm to assemble the *.s files.

But if I add Cgo to the mixture, by putting a single import "C" into any of the sources, go will switch to gcc assembler.

I can see it by executing go build -n. Calls to the /usr/local/go/pkg/tool/linux_amd64/asm from the first case get replaced by calls to gcc. Besides that, it starts complaining about broken syntax.

Is this behaviour documented, so I can rely on it for the maintaining of my package? Can I force go build to use one exact assembler?

• 写回答

1条回答

• dourong4031 2016-02-23 20:35
    关注

Yes, it's in the cgo documentation

When the Go tool sees that one or more Go files use the special import "C", it will look for other non-Go files in the directory and compile them as part of the Go package. Any .c, .s, or .S files will be compiled with the C compiler. Any .cc, .cpp, or .cxx files will be compiled with the C++ compiler. Any .h, .hh, .hpp, or .hxx files will not be compiled separately, but, if these header files are changed, the C and C++ files will be recompiled. The default C and C++ compilers may be changed by the CC and CXX environment variables, respectively; those environment variables may include command line options.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助