dqmgjp5930 2014-09-04 12:35
浏览 4
已采纳

App Engine数据存储上的Golang-使用PutMulti改善性能

I have a GAE Golang app that should be able to handle hundreds of concurrent requests, and for each requests, I do some work on the input and then store it in the datastore.

Using the task queue (appengine/delay lib) I am getting pretty good performance, but it still seems very inefficient to perform single-row inserts for each request (even though the inserts are deferred using task queue).

If this was not app engine, I would probably append the output a file, and every once in a while I would batch load the file into the DB using a cron job / some other kind of scheduled service.

So my questions are:

1. Is there an equivalent scheme I can implement on app engine? I was thinking - perhaps I should write some of the rows to memecache, and then every couple of seconds I will bulk load all of the rows from there and purge the cache.
  2. Is this really needed? Can the datastore handle thousands of concurrent writes - a write per http request my app is getting?
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzan1970 2014-09-04 13:15
    关注

Depends really on your setup. Are you using ancestor queries? If so then your are limited to 1 write per second PER ancestor (and all children, grand children). The datastore has a natural queue so if you try and write too quickly it will queue it. It only becomes an issue if you are writing too many way too quickly. You can read some best practices here.

If you think you will be going over that limit use a pull queues with async multi puts. You would put each entity in the queue. With a backed module (10 minute timeouts) you can pull in the entries in batches (10-50-100...) and do a put_async on them in batches. It will handle putting them in at the proper speed. While its working you can queue up the next batch. Just be wary of the timeout.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致
  • ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新
  • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题