duanmu2013 2013-11-03 13:14
浏览 29
已采纳

在Mac OSX 10.8.4上,我在哪里可以找到Go安装?

I'm following this online book in my path to learn Go during the weekends.

I've tried running the go help gopath command it just returns example paths and how they relate to each other in packages and source directories - it's doesn't actually say where I can find the go folder.

The book specifically mentions:

First create a new folder where we can store our program. The installer you used in chapter 1 created a folder in your home directory named Go. Create a folder named ~/Go/src/golang-book/chapter2. (Where ~ means your home directory) From the terminal you can do this by entering the following commands:

I used the default installer on the Go homepage, so assume that everything installed in the default folder the installer comes with.

If I cd in terminal to the ~/ folder and then use ls, there is no /Go folder.

How can I find this folder in order to follow the online book properly? I'm assuming he's using this folder structure for a reason and would rather not deviate and learn how packages work, etc.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpea85385 2013-11-03 13:33
    关注

The instructions say:

Create a folder named ~/Go/src/golang-book/chapter2

I interpret that to mean that YOU create the folder named "~/Go/src/golang-book/chapter2". The installer doesn't create this, but you can.

E.G. in your Terminal:

mkdir ~/Go
    mkdir ~/Go/src
    mkdir ~/Go/src/golang-book
    mkdir ~/Go/src/golang-book/chapter2

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮