duanlidi1051 2012-06-02 10:29
浏览 11

API错误1(datastore_v3:BAD_REQUEST):ApplicationError:1个应用“ id1”无法访问应用“ id2”的数据

I am getting the following error on the AppEngine DevServer in Go:

API error 1 (datastore_v3: BAD_REQUEST): ApplicationError: 1 app "id1" cannot access app "id2"'s data

(where "id1" and "id2" are real identifiers used by two of my applications)

I have tried to empty the datastore using the --clear_datastore flag, and also specifying a new path to the datastore using --datastore_path. The latter did not seem to work, no data was stored at the new location. The former flag deleted the contents of the datastore, but whenever I try to upload a blob I get the error.

I am hoping there is something I can do to remedy this!

--EDIT: To clarify, I am not trying to move data across apps, I am merely trying to upload to the active app's blobstore. I am developing several apps at the same time (different companies), so the machine will have several datastores/blobstores. In Java this is not a problem, only in Go.

Also, this is only a problem on the DevServer, once I upload the app, everything works as it should.

Ex animo, /Alexander.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqian2334 2012-06-02 19:29
    关注

GAE Apps cannot direcly access each other's data. This is a fundamental restriction. DevAppServer is merely preventing you from doing something during development that would be forbidden to a deployed app.

You can move data between apps via url fetching.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line