douzhui1972 2016-05-12 10:09
浏览 99

UDP和Web套接字导致数据丢失

I have the following scenario:

A local PC receives data samples via bluetooth at 50.000 bits/sec. The data is send via UDP to some server. The server in turn distributes the data via web page/JavaScript and web sockets to connected browsers where the data is processed. Eventually, the results arriving from the browsers are passed on via UDP back to the local PC.

So far I'm experimenting with a strictly local setup, i.e. everything runs on one machine which has a CPU with four cores. I've written server code in both node.js and golang. In both cases there is a significant data loss, i.e. not every sample that is send via UDP is successfully received by the server even in case only one web socket client is connected.

Where is the bottleneck causing the loss? Is it the fact that everything runs on a local machine? Could it be that the web socket bandwidth is too small? Would I be better of with WebRTC? Or is it be something else entirely?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2016-05-12 10:31
    关注

It is hard to say where exactly the bottleneck in your case is.

But UDP is an unreliable protocol (can loose data) while WebSockets (which uses TCP) is not. This means that the messages are probably lost by a processes which reads or writes the UDP data. Such packet loss might for example occur because these apps are too slow in general to read the data or because the socket buffers are too small to handle fluctuations in reading/writing speed caused by process scheduling or similar.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料