doushuhuai7247 2018-04-07 05:36
浏览 192
已采纳

如何在golang中编写asm代码“ bsrl”

I need to write some asm code in golang. I read this question Is it possible to include inline assembly in Google Go code?, but not see how to write it. Could anyone help me? thanks.

asm ("bsrl %1, %0;"
           :"=r"(bits)            /* output */
           :"r"(value) );         /* input */
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjiu6697 2018-04-08 05:06
    关注

All the answers on the question you found say it's not possible to use inline-asm in Go, with any syntax. GNU C inline-asm syntax isn't going to help.

But fortunately, you don't need inline asm for bsr (which finds the bit-index of the highest set bit). Go 1.9 has an intrinsic / built-in function for bitwise operations that are close enough that they should compile efficiently.

Use math.bits.LeadingZeros32 to get lzcnt(x), which is 31-bsr(x) for non-zero x. This may cost extra instructions, especially on CPUs which only support bsr, not lzcnt (e.g. Intel pre-Haswell).

Or use Len32(x) - 1

Len32(x) returns the number of bits required to represent x. It returns 0 for x=0, and presumably it returns 1 for x=1, so it's bsr(x) + 1, with defined behaviour for 0 (thus potentially costing extra instructions). Hopefully Len32(x) - 1 can compile directly to a bsr.

Of course, if what you really wanted was lzcnt, then use LeadingZeros32 in the first place.

Note that bsr leaves the destination register unmodified for input = 0. Intel's docs only say with an undefined value, so compilers probably don't take advantage of this guarantee that AMD documents and Intel does provide in hardware.

At least in theory, though, Len32(x) - 1 could compile to a single bsr instruction if the compiler can prove that x is non-zero.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥65 C++实现删除N个数据列表共有的元素
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥15 state显示变量是字符串形式,但是仍然红色,无法引用,并显示类型不匹配
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果