douxuan1284 2019-09-09 19:13
浏览 59

如何访问sql.Rows的未转换driver.Value切片

My goal is to get to the raw driver.Value values as deserialized by a sql driver in its implementation of driver.Rows.Next(). I want to handle the conversion from the values returned by the driver to the needed target types, instead of relying on the automatic conversions built in to Rows.Scan. Note this question does not ask your opinion on whether Rows.Scan "should" be used. I don't want to use it, and I am asking if there is any way to avoid it.

A meaningful answer does not use Rows.Scan at all. The dynamic approach illustrated in Working with Unknown Columns is awful: It invokes all the overhead of Scan and destroys the type information of the source columns, instead shredding the actual driver.Values into SqlBytes.

The following hack works, but relies on the internal implementation detail that sql.Rows.Next() populates the internal field lastcols with exactly the unconverted values which I want:

vpRows := reflect.ValueOf(rows)                    // rows is a *sql.Rows
vRows := reflect.Indirect(vpRows)                  // now we have the sql.Rows struct
mem := vRows.FieldByName("lastcols")               // unexported field lastcols
unsafeLastCols := unsafe.Pointer(mem.UnsafeAddr()) // Evil
plastCols := (*[]driver.Value)(unsafeLastCols)     // But effective

for rows.Next() {
    rowVals := *plastCols
    fmt.Println(rowVals)
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drh96824 2019-09-09 20:46
    关注

The normal solution is to implement your own sql.Scanner. But this does use rows.Scan, so it violates your mysterious requirement not to use rows.Scan.

If you truly must avoid rows.Scan, you'll need to write your own driver implementation (possibly wrapping an existing driver) which provides access to the driver.Value values without rows.Scan.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于双目测规则物体尺寸
  • ¥15 wegame打不开英雄联盟
  • ¥15 公司的电脑,win10系统自带远程协助,访问家里个人电脑,提示出现内部错误,各种常规的设置都已经尝试,感觉公司对此功能进行了限制(我们是集团公司)
  • ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?
  • ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,