dongpao2871 2014-01-23 22:05
浏览 258
已采纳

Golang的原始套接字嗅探

I have a question concerning tcp packet sniffing with golang. We have written a small tool which captures all incoming TCP packets comming from a fibre Tap.

The current implementation uses a libpcap wrapper under Linux. We need to port this tool to Windows. Of course, it is not possible at the moment.

So my question is, is there a cross platform solution for sniffing packets? We only need TCP packets, IP headers , no Ethernet Data and not all features of libpcap.

If there is no cross platform solution, two Code implementation would be ok, too. I know one can use raw sockets under Linux (and with some limitations under Windows). Does Golang support raw sockets and is there an example implementation for sniffing packets with sockets?

Tanks!! :-)

• 写回答

2条回答

• douyan8267 2014-01-23 23:17
    关注

You should be able to use the ipv4 package from go.net.

Package ipv4 implements IP-level socket options for the Internet Protocol version 4.

The ipv4.RawConn type and it's associated methods should work cross-platform.

A RawConn represents a packet network endpoint that uses the IPv4 transport. It is used to control several IP-level socket options including IPv4 header manipulation. It also provides datagram based network I/O methods specific to the IPv4 and higher layer protocols that handle IPv4 datagram directly such as OSPF, GRE.

There is also an equivalent package for ipv6.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 gwas 分析-数据质控之过滤稀有突变中出现的问题
  • ¥15 没有注册类 (异常来自 HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))
  • ¥15 知识蒸馏实战博客问题
  • ¥15 用PLC设计纸袋糊底机送料系统
  • ¥15 simulink仿真中dtc控制永磁同步电机如何控制开关频率
  • ¥15 用C语言输入方程怎么
  • ¥15 网站显示不安全连接问题
  • ¥15 51单片机显示器问题
  • ¥20 关于#qt#的问题:Qt代码的移植问题
  • ¥50 求图像处理的matlab方案