dongzhao3040 2013-09-09 07:01
浏览 29
已采纳

去显示无限循环中的奇怪行为

I am having very strange behavior in my Go code. The overall gist is that when I have

for {
  if messagesRecieved == l {
    break
  }
  select {
  case result := <-results:
    newWords[result.index] = result.word
    messagesRecieved += 1
  default:
    // fmt.Printf("messagesRecieved: %v
", messagesRecieved)
    if i != l {
      request := Request{word: words[i], index: i, thesaurus_word: results}
      requests <- request
      i += 1
    }
  }
}

the program freezes and fails to advance, but when I uncomment out the fmt.Printf command, then the program works fine. You can see the entire code here. does anyone know what's causing this behavior?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douan8473 2013-09-09 07:31
    关注

Go in version 1.1.2 (the current release) has still only the original (since initial release) cooperative scheduling of goroutines. The compiler improves the behavior by inserting scheduling points. Inferred from the memory model they are next to channel operations. Additionaly also in some well known, but intentionally undocumented places, such as where I/O occurs. The last explains why uncommenting fmt.Printf changes the behavior of your program. And, BTW, the Go tip version now sports a preemptive scheduler.

Your code keeps one of your goroutines busy going through the default select case. As there are no other scheduling points w/o the print, no other goroutine has a chance to make progress (assuming default GOMAXPROCS=1).

I recommend to rewrite the logic of the program in a way which avoids spinning (busy waiting). One possible approach is to use a channel send in the default case. As a perhaps nice side effect of using a buffered channel for that, one gets a simple limiter from that for free.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。