doujiang1993 2017-05-21 05:35
浏览 23

解析日志文件,记住上一次运行

I have a simple script that opens a file (log file), parses through it looking for specific log entries/keywords and for each entry that matches it triggers an alert.

The problem that I am trying to solve is that I would like to modify the script to remember the alarms that were already sent when it was last run, so that if the script re-runs it won't keep sending an alert for previously sent alerts.

The coding language is Golang, what are the a valid approach to do this? A database sounds like overkill, but I don't know what other alternatives are out there?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyanju1094 2017-05-21 05:47
    关注

It depends on the nature of the log file: server log (classic) or transation log.
    Even assuming the former, it depends on its Log Management (long term retention, rotation, ...)

Assuming a classic log files whose data are appended (not overwritten), a simple approach would be to generate in a file the line where the alert is found.
    At the next run, if that line matches one stored in that special "flag" file, the alert would not be sent again.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用