douhan9619 2017-01-28 16:46
浏览 25

实施配额系统以限制基于Web的应用程序中的请求

I want to limit my users to 25k/requests per hour/day/whatever.

My first idea was to simply use mysql and have a column in the users table where i would store the requests and i would increment this counter each time the user makes a request. Problem with this approach is that sometimes you end up writing at the same time in the column and you get a deadlock from mysql, so this isn't really a good way to go about it, is it ?

Another way would be, instead of incrementing the counters of a column, to insert log records in a separate table and then count these records for a given timespan, but this way you can easily end up with million records table and the query can be too slow.

When using a RDBMS another aspect to take into consideration is that at each request you'd have to count the user quota from database and this can take time depending on either of the above mentioned methods.

My second idea, i thought using something like redis/memcached (not sure of alternatives or which one of them is faster) and store the request counters there. This would be fast enough to query and increment the counters, for sure faster than a RDBMS, but i haven't tried it with huge amounts of data, so i am not sure how it will perform just yet.

My third idea, i would keep the quota data in memory in a map, something like map[int]int where the key would be the user_id and the value would be the quota usage and i'd protect the map access with a mutex. This would be the fastest solution of all but then what do you do if for some reason your app crashes, you lose all that data related to the number of requests certain user did. One way would be to catch the app when crashing and loop through the map and update the database. Is this feasible?

Not sure if either of the above is the right approach, but i am open to suggestions.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwei3712 2017-01-28 17:05
    关注

I'm not sure what you mean by "get a deadlock from mysql" when you try to update a row at the same time. But a simple update rate_limit set count = count + 1 where user_id = ? should do what you want.

Personally I have had great success with Redis for doing rate limiting. There are lots of resources out there to help you understand the appropriate approach for your use case. Here is one I just glanced at that seems to handle things correctly: https://www.binpress.com/tutorial/introduction-to-rate-limiting-with-redis/155. Using pipelines (MULTI) or Lua scripts may make things even nicer.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)