dow57588 2015-12-15 16:46
浏览 14

从net.UDPConn读取锁定PC

As a test I wrote little tool to test the LAN connection between two PCs. It is a client/server model that just sends as many UDP packets as it can and on the other side I read everything I can.
To max out my resources, I start a goroutine for every core my machine has.
Sending, receiving and measuring speed works, but when I get to high throughput (500+ Mb/s), the receiving end becomes completely unresponsive.
If I throttle the connection, I don't have any problems.
Also my CPU maxes out just one core (although i used runtime.GOMAXPROCS(0) and start to receive in runtime.NumCPU goroutines)

Maxed out CPU/Core

I uploaded the code to GitHub over here: https://github.com/femot/lanbench

If I change the client to run locally, the problem does not occur. It only happens, if I start the client from another PC (although the measured speed also tops out at 650 Mb/s)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douweidao3882 2015-12-15 17:28
    关注

Your server is limited first by the delta channel with a buffer of 100. I'm sure at any significant packet rate that you will be overwhelming that loop.

This isn't a very good benchmark, since your packet rate is going to be a limiting factor more so than bandwidth. You're specifically only trying to test how fast Go can send and receive 1024byte UDP datagrams.

Regardless of how many goroutines you start, the IO is all going through the network poller in a single thread. If you can't saturate your link with a single core, you're going to need multiple process or you need to do this in another language.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)