dtla92562 2015-06-21 02:46
浏览 40
已采纳

在Windows上安装gokogiri时找不到错误libxml2

I'm trying to install gokogiri on Windows 8 machine following instructions in their github page :

To install:

• sudo apt-get install libxml2-dev
  • go get github.com/moovweb/gokogiri

skipping the first command (as it isn't available on Windows), I get the following error :

enter image description here

What is the error complaining about? Should I install libxml-2.0 manually before retrying the "go get" command?

UPDATE :

The following are the steps I've done, each step based on error message I get from retrying the go get command after completing the previous step :

• Download pkg-config_0.26-1_win32.zip from here, unzip/extract, and add the bin folder to path environment variable

• Donwload libxml2-2.9.2-win32-x86.7z from here, unzip. Create new environment variable PKG_CONFIG_PATH, and add libxml's \lib\pkgconfig folder location to the env variable.

• Donwload and install tdm64-gcc from here

Now the error message is as follow. What should I do next? How to properly make gcc aware of the location of my libxml2 files?

enter image description here

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudou130216 2015-06-21 03:52
    关注

you have a space in your path to libxml.

option 1: remove libxml and reinstall it at a path without spaces (not program files)

option 2 (might not work for gcc) in the enviroment variable points to libxml (including your path) use quotes around the name path to libxml

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何修改pca中的feature函数
  • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
  • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
  • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站
  • ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?
  • ¥15 vue3+express部署到nginx
  • ¥20 搭建pt1000三线制高精度测温电路
  • ¥15 使用Jdk8自带的算法,和Jdk11自带的加密结果会一样吗,不一样的话有什么解决方案,Jdk不能升级的情况