dongsheng1238 2019-07-19 18:33
浏览 373

从LevelDB“ .ldb”文件中恢复数据

I'm trying to extract data from an .ldb file. The Chrome extension OneTab glitched on me and I'm trying to recover the links it had saved. I believe I've found a solution from an old blog post, but I don't know enough about coding to figure out how to follow along.

Here is the link to the blog post: https://antimatter15.com/2015/12/recovering-deleted-data-from-leveldb/

I believe I've done everything correctly to build the Go application as he suggests. It created a file named "ldbdump" without a file extension. The next step is where I have trouble. I tried to run his Python code within Jupyter Notebook (it's the only software I have experience with for Python, and limited experience at that) but would only get errors.

The original code I'm working from can be found at the above link under the "Recovery" heading. I changed the definition of "base" from "test-stuff copy" to point to a folder with both the .ldb files I'm trying to read as well as the "ldbdump" file. I also changed the syntax of the print command at the bottom after getting errors. Everything else was left alone.

base = "D:\\Downloads\\ldb archive"

import os
from subprocess import Popen, PIPE
import json
import ast

for f in os.listdir(base):
  if f.endswith(".ldb"):
    process = Popen(["ldbdump", os.path.join(base, f)], stdout=PIPE)
    (output, err) = process.communicate()
    exit_code = process.wait()
    for line in (output.split("
")[1:]):
      if line.strip() == "": continue
      parsed = ast.literal_eval("{" + line + "}")
      key = parsed.keys()[0]
      print(json.dumps({ "key": key.encode('string-escape'), "value": parsed[key] }))

If I understand the blog post correctly, this should print the contents of the .ldb file after converting its contents into a JSON file (though I'm not sure where that JSON file would be saved). After that, I can move on to the next step that would clean up the results to be more readable. Instead, I get an error. I can't tell what I'm doing wrong since I barely know what I'm doing in the first place. All I really understand is "file not found" at the top. It looks like this:

FileNotFoundError                         Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-2-26ff29e32d63> in <module>
      1 for f in os.listdir(base):
      2   if f.endswith(".ldb"):
----> 3     process = Popen(["ldbdump", os.path.join(base, f)], stdout=PIPE)
      4     (output, err) = process.communicate()
      5     exit_code = process.wait()

~\Anaconda3\lib\subprocess.py in __init__(self, args, bufsize, executable, stdin, stdout, stderr, preexec_fn, close_fds, shell, cwd, env, universal_newlines, startupinfo, creationflags, restore_signals, start_new_session, pass_fds, encoding, errors, text)
    767                                 c2pread, c2pwrite,
    768                                 errread, errwrite,
--> 769                                 restore_signals, start_new_session)
    770         except:
    771             # Cleanup if the child failed starting.

~\Anaconda3\lib\subprocess.py in _execute_child(self, args, executable, preexec_fn, close_fds, pass_fds, cwd, env, startupinfo, creationflags, shell, p2cread, p2cwrite, c2pread, c2pwrite, errread, errwrite, unused_restore_signals, unused_start_new_session)
   1170                                          env,
   1171                                          os.fspath(cwd) if cwd is not None else None,
-> 1172                                          startupinfo)
   1173             finally:
   1174                 # Child is launched. Close the parent's copy of those pipe

FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified

Like I said, I'm not sure what it is I'm doing wrong. My best guesses are that I'm either not modifying the blog post's code correctly to point it to the files on my PC or that the original code incorrectly assumes something about my machine (meaning I have the wrong OS, I shouldn't be running it in a notebook, I'm missing some dependencies, etc.)

For reference, I'm using a desktop PC running Windows 10, I'm trying to run this code with Jupyter Notebook 5.7.4, I don't have any other packages imported other than the ones listed in the section of code above, and I barely know what I'm doing. I'm sorry. Please help.

• 写回答

1条回答

• dpnv33177 2019-09-09 13:32
    关注

in my research i added some fixes

import os
    import subprocess
    import json
    import ast
    for f in os.listdir(base):
      if f.endswith(".ldb"):
        process = subprocess.Popen(["ldbdump", os.path.join(base, f)], stdout=subprocess.PIPE, shell = True)
        (output, err) = process.communicate()
        exit_code = process.wait()
        for line in (output.split("
    ")[1:]):
          if line.strip() == "": continue
          parsed = ast.literal_eval("{" + line + "}")
          key = parsed.keys()[0]
          print json.dumps({ "key": key.encode('string-escape'), "value": parsed[key] })

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示