douhanzhuo6905 2019-07-16 01:43 采纳率: 100%
浏览 88
已采纳

golang开源存储库开发的最佳本地结构是什么?

currently I'm trying to debug golang implementation of ethereum(link), because my core interest is in developing new consensus algorithm (i.e. modify the open source Golang code from github).

However, I'm having problem with the location/path of the source code. When I put the folder(i.e. go-ethereum) outside of the $GOPATH and then try to compile&debug geth(go-ethereum/cmd/geth/main.go) it shows the following error: Use of internal package is not allowed.

From that error message, I figured out that the import github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum was not importing my source, and instead it was getting code from internet(like other libraries). Which of course is definitely what I shouldn't do when I'm trying to modify the github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum package code.

So, my workaround was to clone the source code into $GOPATH/src/github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum and followed this answer, and Goland IDE started compiling&debugging without error (wasn't able to go build ./cmd/geth/main.go though due to error undefined: configFileFlag...)

Thereby now I've got a working debugger that can debug with my source code modification, but this doesn't look like ideal source code structure.

The question is:

Is putting source code inside $GOPATH(because of internals) a proper approach? If so, what if I was using go-ethereum package from another project?(Fortunately I'm not, but I'm curious) Do I have to stash&revert changes I made to the code?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchao4445 2019-07-16 02:22
    关注

Yes, the folder structure you ended up with is the right one.

Code should be under $GOPATH/src as you describe.

But note that $GOPATH is not a fixed folder in your system, you can have multiple projects under different folders and change the value of $GOPATH accordingly depending what you are working on (or have multiple console terminals open, each with its own $GOPATH value).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作