dongyin0628 2018-10-08 14:10
浏览 25

如何查看对在Heroku local中运行的Go应用程序所做的更改?

I admit I'm a GoLang newbie. In an attempt to learn Go, I developed an app about a year ago (based on the Heroku Getting started repository) and deployed it to Heroku. I used the heroku local server to develop it locally and deployed it successfully. Now I want to make some changes but I don't have the original source, so I have cloned the app from the Heroku repository.

I have got it running locally with the following steps:

1. export GOPATH=~/project_path
  2. export GOBIN=$GOPATH/bin
  3. go get
  4. go install
  5. heroku local

So far, so good. The problem is that when I make a simple change to the code in main.go, it doesn't show up in the browser. I've tried running go install and restarting the server after making the change but it makes no difference.

I've noticed that the file name in the Procfile is now incorrect (go-getting-started instead of the name of my project folder) but the server still runs and changing the name doesn't make any difference, locally at least. Same goes for the Dockerfile.

What am I doing wrong please?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dthyxna3894 2018-10-08 15:02
    关注

Every time you make a change to a Go file in the project you need to run go install and stop and restart the heroku local server.

You might want to just run the server yourself with PORT=5000 go run main.go so that you only have to restart one thing. Or you can check out something like https://github.com/pilu/fresh which will listen to filesystem changes and restart your server for you.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 Revit2020下载问题
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 单片机无法进入HAL_TIM_PWM_PulseFinishedCallback回调函数
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息