drkenap147751 2017-12-10 23:10
浏览 590
已采纳

无法在golang中打开SQLite数据库:“无法打开数据库文件[已恢复]”-错误

I am just starting learning golang and am not sure if my error is conceptual or with the language.

It is peculiar, because the error only occurs, when unit-testing my code. If I "go run" everything works fine. As a sqlite-driver I use mattn/go-sqlite3.

Here is where the problem occurs:

func dbExec(command *string) {
    db, err := sql.Open("sqlite3", dbPath) // Path and driver are set correcrtly
    defer db.Close()
    if err != nil { //No problem here
        panic(err)
    }
    _, err = db.Exec(*command)
    if err != nil { //Here the errorNo14 "Unable to open the database file" occurs
        panic(err)
    }
 }

So it seems to me, that the database file can be found, but it can't be open because of other limits. I have no concurrency in all of my code. I have only one test-method so far, so even if the testing would be done concurrently, it would so far be only one thread. Maybe someone has an idea! The problem seems to basic, there really is not much more to my code then this.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushang9172 2017-12-10 23:26
    关注

sql.Open usually does not perform any database operations, it merely initializes the driver (see sql.Open docs for details). The driver's Open() method is called in the background.

This means that the first error is usually encountered on trying to perform an operation, in your case: the db.Exec.

As for the actual error: if this is in tests it is likely that your path is not correct (eg: if the test database is in the test's sub-directory, the test runner's current directory will be different, I think). Try to switch to absolute paths (or paths computed at runtime).

And a small nit: move defer db.Close() after the first error check.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?