普通网友 2017-09-04 21:05
浏览 180

从vscode shell安装扩展会产生致命错误

I am encountering an error when trying to install extensions from vscode on Windows 10 x64.

For instance, when I start up vscode, in the bottom right notification area, I see "Analysis Tools Missing". Clicking on this generates an info bar "Some Go analysis tools are missing from your GOPATH. Would you like to install them?"

Hitting the install button generates errors:

Installing 1 tool gotests

Installing github.com/cweill/gotests/... FAILED

1 tools failed to install.

gotests: Error: Command failed: C:\Go\bin\go.exe get -u -v github.com/cweill/gotests/... github.com/cweill/gotests (download)

cd C:\Users\jchat\Documents\Projects\go\src\github.com\cweill\gotests;

git submodule update --init --recursive

fatal: 'submodule' appears to be a git command, but we were not able to execute it. Maybe git-submodule is broken?

package github.com/cweill/gotests: exit status 128

I can execute the command go get -u -v github.com/cweill/gotests/ successfully from Git Bash outside of vscode

Is there some configuration I am missing to get this working seamlessly?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhanlu8890 2017-09-05 06:34
    关注

Did you try running go get -u -v github.com/cweill/gotests/... ? Don't forget the ... at the end. The ... (ellipsis) tells go get to also fetch the package's sub-packages and its dependencies.

Do you have the $GOPATH/src/github.com/cweill/gotests folder? If yes, you can try deleting it.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog