dregvw1801 2019-07-10 03:58
浏览 141
已采纳

golang时间对象中有多少字节

I am having to store a time object in an array of bytes in a go project I am working on and have to declare the size of the array up front. I can not find the length in bytes referenced anywhere. At this point, I am planning on using the time.MarshalBinary() from the time library to convert it to bytes and manually figuring it out. But I wanted to know if anyone has any reference to the number of bytes this is and if time.MarshalBinary() is the best method to use for converting to bytes.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongshou1991 2019-07-10 07:58
    关注

The answer to this question is not as straight forward as it might seem. It depends a lot on how much detail you need to preserve in your marshaling.

As pointed out in another answer, you can simply use unsafe.Sizeof() to determine the in-memory size of a time object, but this has little resemblance to the actual marshaled size, for the simple reason that it contains a pointer. If we look at the definition of time.Time we see:

type Time struct {
        // wall and ext encode the wall time seconds, wall time nanoseconds,
        // and optional monotonic clock reading in nanoseconds.
        //
        // From high to low bit position, wall encodes a 1-bit flag (hasMonotonic),
        // a 33-bit seconds field, and a 30-bit wall time nanoseconds field.
        // The nanoseconds field is in the range [0, 999999999].
        // If the hasMonotonic bit is 0, then the 33-bit field must be zero
        // and the full signed 64-bit wall seconds since Jan 1 year 1 is stored in ext.
        // If the hasMonotonic bit is 1, then the 33-bit field holds a 33-bit
        // unsigned wall seconds since Jan 1 year 1885, and ext holds a
        // signed 64-bit monotonic clock reading, nanoseconds since process start.
        wall uint64
        ext  int64

// loc specifies the Location that should be used to
        // determine the minute, hour, month, day, and year
        // that correspond to this Time.
        // The nil location means UTC.
        // All UTC times are represented with loc==nil, never loc==&utcLoc.
        loc *Location
    }

Whether you care about the timezone info stored in loc, is application dependent. If you always store UTC times (usually the best approach), then you can ignore this bit entirely, which means you can get by storing just the two uint64s.

But even these two fields depend on whether or not you're using a monotonic clock. When marshaling data, you almost certainly do not care about the monotonic clock, whether or not it's encoded in those bits.

What this means is that, in most cases, you should be able to store a full time object in 64 bits (8 bytes), plus a timezone indicator, if necessary.

Further, depending on the precision you need, you may be able to store only the seconds field (discarding sub-second precision), which needs only 33 bits. If you only care about minutes or days, you could use even less space.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧