dsvbtgo639708 2016-01-20 19:29 采纳率: 0%
浏览 41
已采纳

Go可以捕获正在提供的HTML文档中的单击事件吗?

I am writing a program for managing an inventory. It serves up html based on records from a postresql database, or writes to the database using html forms.

Different functions (adding records, searching, etc.) are accessible using <a></a> tags or form submits, which in turn call functions using http.HandleFunc(), functions then generate queries, parse results and render these to html templates.

The search function renders query results to an html table. To keep the search results page ideally usable and uncluttered I intent to provide only the most relevant information there. However, since there are many more details stored in the database, I need a way to access that information too. In order to do that I wanted to have each table row clickable, displaying the details of the selected record in a status area at the bottom or side of the page for instance.

I could try to follow the pattern that works for running the other functions, that is use <a></a> tags and http.HandleFunc() to render new content but this isn't exactly what I want for a couple of reasons.

First: There should be no need to navigate away from the search result page to view the additional details; there are not so many details that a single record's full data should not be able to be rendered on the same page as the search results.

Second: I want the whole row clickable, not merely the text within a table cell, which is what the <a></a> tags get me.

Using the id returned from the database in an attribute, as in <div id="search-result-row-id-{{.ID}}"></div> I am able to work with individual records but I have yet to find a way to then capture a click in Go.

Before I run off and write this in javascript, does anyone know of a way to do this strictly in Go? I am not particularly adverse to using the tried-and-true js methods but I am curious to see if it could be done without it.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushangxianq07480 2016-01-20 21:12
    关注

does anyone know of a way to do this strictly in Go?

As others have indicated in the comments, no, Go cannot capture the event in the browser.

For that you will need to use some JavaScript to send to the server (where Go runs) the web request for more information.

You could also push all the required information to the browser when you first serve the page and hide/show it based on CSS/JavaScript event but again, that's just regular web development and nothing to do with Go.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿