douyanzhou1450 2017-02-15 22:17
浏览 81
已采纳

[golang]是否可以编写没有证书的TLS服务器?

From client I already have tls config which sets InsecureSkipVerify to true. How to write server for this client which take any cert. Can tls.config help in server too? like setting InsecureSkipVerify to true?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxian7808 2017-02-16 08:01
    关注

No, as @JimB told you, TLS can't work without certificates.

The reasoning is simple: TLS is all about security, and certificates are cryptographic keys which provide that security (TLS uses a so-called "asymmetric cryptography" where each party has a key pair consisting of a private and public parts; the public part is what get sent to another party when doing a TLS handshake).

But on the other hand the security TLS provides is two-fold:

1. It provides mutual authentication of the parties participating in the exchange.
    2. It provides encryption of the transmission channel.

Certificates are used for both aspects: the fact they contain cryptographic keys is used for (2), and the fact they have owner's identity encoded in them (and verified by whoever was issued a particular cercificate( is used for (1).

Let me not digress into discussing how (1) works in detail (though I truly urge you to read some theory on it) but (1) is what you actually want to sidestep.

The good (for you) thing is that it's cheaply doable:

• The TLS clients can be told to not verify the server's identity.
    • The TLS servers can be told to do the same (and often it's the default mode they operate in—which is typical for regular websites for instance).
    • You can create a so-called self-signed certificate for your TLS server.

The latter requires nothing but something which is able to generate X.509 certificates; OpenSSL is typically used for this; just google for it.

If you're on Debian or Debian derivative (like Ubuntu, Mint etc) consider installing the ssl-cert package and using the make-ssl-cert program it provides.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记