dqpd4268 2019-07-31 07:23
浏览 130

可以在“ for .. range”循环(如在标准的for循环)中的每次迭代之后添加最终语句吗?

In a for task := range ch {..} loop (iterating over a channel), I have several places where I want to step forward to the next element (continue); however, I need to execute an additional statement before the continue (setting a flag to mark the worker routine is currently idle), but before the next element is received from the channel - see code sample below.

Currently, I have to repeat this statement before every continue. This works, but is not very elegant, and a worker.setIdle() can easily be forgotten. It would be nice if I could set up such a "finalizer" statement at the entry of the loop, something like you could expect of a for task := range ch; worker.setIdle() {...} construct, but of course that is syntactically incorrect. It would be like a defer in a loop, which is executed at the end of each loop iteration instead at the end of the function. Is there a way to express this in Go?

for task := range ch {
  if (...) {
    worker.setIdle()
    continue
  }
  if (...) {
    worker.setIdle()
    continue
  }
  if (...) {
    worker.setIdle()
    continue
  }
  worker.setIdle()
}

EDIT: Thanks for the replies - I think the best solution (or at least another alternative) might be an anonymous function as follows:

func () {
    if (...) {
      return
    }
  } ()
  worker.setIdle()
}

Only drawback is that the return statements might be misleading, they should probably be commented. A "defer" statement on basic block granularity (or also whole loop granularity) would be nice to have :-)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duandao7704 2019-07-31 07:28
    关注

An easy way to achieve this to extract the body of the loop to a function and restructure your code like this:

doSomething(task)
      worker.setIdle()
    }

func doSomething(task Task) {
       if (...) {
         return
       }
       if (...) {
         return
       }
    }

This may lead to a better seperation of concerns: One function to handle incoming tasks and the worker and on function to do the actual work.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制
  • ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题
  • ¥15 错误(10048): “调用exui内部功能”库命令的参数“参数4”不能接受空数据。怎么解决啊