dongyou2305 2015-12-10 01:32
浏览 343
已采纳

如何在Go中将x509.Certificate转换为tls.Certificate?

I'm using x/crypto/pkcs12 to load a DER formatted *.p12 file. There is an example in the documentation that uses tls.X509KeyPair to make a tls.Certificate which can be used for an HTTP client.

That's perfect, and works fine. But then I also want to verify that the certificate hasn't expired. The pkcs12 library also has a Decode function which returns an x509 certificate, that I can than use the Verify method on. This also works fine.

It just seems odd to me that I'm decoding the DER twice. Once for an x509.Certificate to verify, and again to get a tls.Certificate. I don't know the relationship between these two Certificate structures, but seeing as the tls package has a function named tls.X509KeyPair that takes some bytes, shouldn't there also be an obvious way to get a tls.Certificate from an x509.Certificate or visa versa? What am I missing?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubleyou1001 2015-12-10 05:07
    关注

A tls.Certificate often stores a certificate chain - in other words, > 1 certificate. Notice its Certificate field is of type [][]byte, where each certificate is a []byte.

The tls package imports the x509 package, so there isn't a function in x509 to get a tls.Certificate; that would cause an import cycle. But if you have an x509.Certificate, you already have a tls.Certificate; just put the x509.Certificate's Raw bytes into a tls.Certificate's Certificate slice.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型
  • ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面