du16178 2016-08-17 10:43
浏览 56
已采纳

Jmoiron SQLX Golang通用接口

I am new to golang and using Jmoiron Sqlx package for querying the Postgres Database(select query) . The waY I am doing is creating a sql string and calling Select(dest interface{}, query string,args) method. While it works well , the problem is I am generating my sql String dynamically and as such the destination structure should be different for each response .

For ex : - One query can be

Select a,b,c,d from table A ;

the other can be

Select x,y,z from Table B;

From what i understand , there should be two different structs defined for Select Method to work i.e.

Struct Resp1{
   a string
   b string
   c  string
   d string
}

And,

Struct Resp2{
   x string
   y string
   z  string

}

And then invoke select as db.Select(&resp1,query,args) and db.Select(&resp2,query,args) I am thinking if its possible for me to define a common Struct

say Resp3{
   a string
   b string
   c  string
   d string
   x string
   y string
   z  string
}

And based on my select query populates only the matching columns (i.e only a,b,c,d for first and x,y,z for second) .

I tried searching but couldnt get any leads .

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doudian6229 2016-08-23 15:13
    关注

I could not get answer to this here and since I needed this , I dug up myself and I found how to solve this in an efficient way .

To solve this one can define all your String values as sql.NullString , integer as sql.int64 , float as sql.float64 etc .

So Say your table is having columns a,b,c,d,e,f and for some response you only have to display a,b,d for some other d,e and so on . Instead of creating different structures and mapping them in db.Select(...) statement Just define ur struct as follows

a       sql.NullString `json:"whatever u wish to have as key,omitempty"`
    b       sql.NullString `json:"b,omitempty"`
    c       sql.NullString `json:"c,omitempty"`
    d       sql.int64  `json:"d,omitempty"`
    e       sql.float64  `json:"e,omitempty"`

Remember sql.NullString will be Marshalled to json with an additional key displayed (Valid:boolean) . You can follow approach here to fix that How can I work with sql NULL values and JSON in Golang in a good way?

Hope this is helpful to someone.!!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 易语言把MYSQL数据库中的数据添加至组合框
  • ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
  • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题
  • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
  • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
  • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站