dsfdsf23423 2014-07-03 16:04
浏览 877
已采纳

在golang中使用net.TCPConn时,如何在不预先指定字节片长度的情况下进行读取?

I was trying to read some messages from a tcp connection with a redis client (a terminal just running redis-cli). However, the Read command for the net package requires me to give in a slice as an argument. Whenever I give a slice with no length, the connection crashes and the go program halts. I am not sure what length my byte messages need going to be before hand. So unless I specify some slice that is ridiculously large, this connection will always close, though this seems wasteful. I was wondering, is it possible to keep a connection without having to know the length of the message before hand? I would love a solution to my specific problem, but I feel that this question is more general. Why do I need to know the length before hand? Can't the library just give me a slice of the correct size?

Or what other solution do people suggest?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongwu8050 2014-07-03 16:45
    关注

Not knowing the message size is precisely the reason you must specify the Read size (this goes for any networking library, not just Go). TCP is a stream protocol. As far as the TCP protocol is concerned, the message continues until the connection is closed.

If you know you're going to read until EOF, use ioutil.ReadAll

Calling Read isn't guaranteed to get you everything you're expecting. It may return less, it may return more, depending on how much data you've received. Libraries that do IO typically read and write though a "buffer"; you would have your "read buffer", which is a pre-allocated slice of bytes (up to 32k is common), and you re-use that slice each time you want to read from the network. This is why IO functions return number of bytes, so you know how much of the buffer was filled by the last operation. If the buffer was filled, or you're still expecting more data, you just call Read again.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler