doulu3399 2017-04-07 09:07
浏览 36
已采纳

有什么更好的方法来观看imap邮箱更新?

I have tried IMAP idle way, which works in most time, but:

1. Sometimes it's missing event... the status updated which IDLE watched it's a delayed message, make my script confused.
  2. The email ISP sometimes close the imap conneciton, connection maybe just last serveral minutes.
  3. When lots email rush in, such as one email per seconds. IDLE status missing lot's event.

I know this is maybe mostly should blame email ISP, but is there a better way I can get email notification in time and reliable.

or I just use hard way, long loop check email?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanmei1930 2017-04-07 10:02
    关注

IDLE doesn't tell you that there is one new message, it tells you that something happened. It may be one new message, or ten, it may be one message being deleted, or ten, or it may be another change. It's up to you to check. (If you want to test how your code handles it, you can cause large changes using UID COPY and EXPUNGE.)

Connections being closed is also your problem to solve. The IMAP server can close a connection (for good or bad reasons), but usually it's done by a NAT middlebox belonging to the customer. Only the client can reconnect to solve the NAT problem, and solving the NAT problem solves the server problem too, as a side effect.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突