drgd73844 2015-09-08 19:05
浏览 38

如何从套接字读取数据,直到客户端停止发送? [关闭]

I have some problem. I have client and server. Client connect with server over TCP. Then, client send some data (separated by chunks), I don't know what is the length of data (TLS handshake). But I know that client send some data with fixed length, and then stop, until not received some response, then he send data with fixed length again.

I need read all chunks, until client stopped send (because so many chunks). How to do that ?

I have only one idea, it's timeout. Read data in loop and set timeout between iterate. If timeout is ended, then data complete collected.

Perhaps there is a more elegant solution?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwen1006 2015-09-08 21:22
    关注

Based on the information in your comments, you're doing this wrong. The correct way to write an HTTPS proxy is to read the CONNECT line, make the upstream connection, send the appropriate response back o the client, and then if successful start copying bytes in both directions simultaneously. You're not in the least concerned with packets or read sizes, and you should certainly not make any attempt to 'collect' packets before retransmission, as that will just add latency to the system.

You can accomplish this either by starting two threads per connection, one in each direction, or via non-blocking sockets and select()/poll()/epoll(), or whatever that looks like in Go.

BUT I have no idea why you're doing this at all. There are plenty of open-source HTTP proxies already in existence, and as you're dealing with HTTPS there is no value you can possibly add to them. Your claim about 'business logic' is meaningless, or at least unimplementable.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)