doulin9679 2018-09-20 05:42
浏览 41

无法将日期时间纪元转换为仅日期纪元格式

I am trying to fetch date("jobDate") which is in Date format from one DB(db1) and insert into another DB(db2) where the Date("resolvedDate") is in epoch format. Now I'm passing the Date from db1 to the select query of db2. In order to match their datatypes, I'm converting time.Time to epoch format and passing to db2. I do not want timestamp, just the YYYY-MM-DD format. But the problem here is, the epoch date from db2 contains both date and time. As a result, when I pass jobDate to select query, it can not match any entry in the resolvedDate.

My code is below:

dsn := "server=********.md3q.***.com;user id=*******;password=******"
db, err := sql.Open("mssql", dsn) 
    if err != nil {
        log.Fatal(err)
    }
err = db.Ping()
    if err != nil {
        log.Fatal(err)
    }
rows,err := db2.Query("select top 1 jobDate from mdesk.dbo.tbl_jobstatus where LastStatus = 'Success' ORDER BY jobDate DESC")
    if err != nil {
        log.Println(err)
    }
defer db.Close()
for rows.Next() {
    err := rows.Scan(&jobDate)
        if err != nil {
            log.Fatal(err)
        }
    log.Println("jobDate",jobDate)  //2013-01-11 00:00:00 +0000 UTC (I'm getting this)
}
    input:= jobDate.Unix()
    jobDate:= input3
    log.Println("EpochDate",jobDate) // 1357948800 this is the epoch format of the above date

dsn1 := "server=*******.ecc4q.******.com; user id=*******; password=*********"
db1, err := sql.Open("mssql", dsn1) 
    if err != nil {
        log.Fatal(err)
    }
err = db1.Ping()
    if err != nil {
        log.Fatal(err)
    }
rows1, err := db1.Query("select Incident_Number, resolvedDate, Corporate_ID from ITSM.dbo.HPD_Help_Desk_Classic where resolvedDate in (?)",jobDate) //main problem is here. 1357948800 is not matching with any entry in this query because all of the entries in resolvedDate are in datetime epoch format whereas I am  trying to search in date epoch format. 
    if err != nil {
        log.Println(err)
    }
defer db.Close()

Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujingdai5521 2018-09-20 07:57
    关注

If the date type of the "resolvedDate" column is a DATE then try casting the time.Time to a DATE in SQL (see below). If "resolvedDate" is an int or string, then use the time.Format() method to pre-process it.

And always worry about time zones. If your database isn't in UTC then you may run into unexpected behavior.

rows1, err := db1.Query(
      "select Incident_Number, resolvedDate, Corporate_ID from ITSM.dbo.HPD_Help_Desk_Classic " + 
      "where resolvedDate in DATE(?)", // <--- See cast in SQL
      jobDate) 

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景