dow57588 2019-07-01 08:33
浏览 909
已采纳

如何解决mysqldump错误:1044:选择数据库时,“拒绝用户'@'localhost'访问数据库'db_name'”

I use mysqldump command to dump the some information from the sql tables. To do this I read about mysqldump. Then for a test I made a direct command which will run able in the terminal shell. That command were successfully produces the result which I needed. Then after that I have to implemented the command in my application code. My application is in the golang. Using exec.Command() I will able to run that command. But there is a run time error while the command will executed. The error I'm facing in terminal is:

exit status 2: mysqldump: Got error: 1044: "Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'db_name'" when selecting the database

Command which I used:

direct command which produce success result sudo mysqldump -h 127.0.0.1 --no-create-info db_name table_name --where='id=1121' > /path/of/file/php1_dump.sql

code I'm using in golang:

cmd := exec.Command("sh", "-c", "mysqldump -h 127.0.0.1 --no-create-info db_name table_name --where='id=1121' > /home/iron/go/php1_dump.sql")
var out bytes.Buffer
var stderr bytes.Buffer
cmd.Stdout = &out
cmd.Stderr = &stderr

err := cmd.Run() // give the above error I mentioned

if err != nil {
    fmt.Println(fmt.Sprint(err) + ": " + stderr.String())
    fmt.Println("errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr", err) // exit status 2
}
fmt.Println("Result: " + out.String())

I also tried the below commands:

sudo mysqldump -h 127.0.0.1 -u root -p --no-create-info bk_admin wp_merchants --where='id=1121' > /home/iron/go/php1_dump.sql

The above command ask to enter the password. But I didn't setup any password of phpmysqladmin:

User accounts overview page: all accounts have Password: No

Please tell me that where I'm doing this wrong?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanchazhou6779 2019-07-02 03:41
    关注

I were also faced this same problem. I think you will have to make a new user in your phpmyadmin -> users_account with a valid username and password. Also check all the privileges. Hope it will help you.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题