dongqing4070 2014-11-15 03:19
浏览 334
已采纳

将go文件导入同一文件夹

I am having difficulty in importing a local go file into another go file.

My project structure is like something below

-samplego
--pkg
--src
---github.com
----xxxx
-----a.go
-----b.go
--bin

I am trying to import a.go inside b.go. I tried the following,

import "a"
import "github.com/xxxx/a"

None of these worked..I understand I have to meddle up with GOPATH but I couldn't get it right. Presently my GOPATH is pointing to samplego(/workspace/samplego).I get the below error

cannot find package "a" in any of:
/usr/local/go/src/pkg/a (from $GOROOT)
/workspace/samplego/src/a (from $GOPATH)

Also, how does GOPATH work when these source files are imported into another project/module? Would the local imports be an issue then? What is the best practice in this case - is it to have just one go file in module(with associated tests)?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douyu53265 2014-11-15 04:03
    关注

Any number of files in a directory are a single package; symbols declared in one file are available to the others without any imports or qualifiers. All of the files do need the same package foo declaration at the top (or you'll get an error from go build).

You do need GOPATH set to the directory where your pkg, src, and bin directories reside. This is just a matter of preference, but it's common to have a single workspace for all your apps (sometimes $HOME), not one per app.

Normally a Github path would be github.com/username/reponame (not just github.com/xxxx). So if you want to have main and another package, you may end up doing something under workspace/src like

github.com/
      username/
        reponame/
          main.go   // package main, importing "github.com/username/reponame/b"
          b/
            b.go    // package b

Note you always import with the full github.com/... path: relative imports aren't allowed in a workspace. If you get tired of typing paths, use goimports. If you were getting by with go run, it's time to switch to go build: run deals poorly with multiple-file mains and I didn't bother to test but heard (from Dave Cheney here) go run doesn't rebuild dirty dependencies.

Sounds like you've at least tried to set GOPATH to the right thing, so if you're still stuck, maybe include exactly how you set the environment variable (the command, etc.) and what command you ran and what error happened. Here are instructions on how to set it (and make the setting persistent) under Linux/UNIX and here is the Go team's advice on workspace setup. Maybe neither helps, but take a look and at least point to which part confuses you if you're confused.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)