weixin_33699914 2017-10-31 01:17 采纳率: 0%
浏览 945

Django:页面刷新

Here's the view that updates the timestamp of a model in database whenever it's called,

def data(request):
    new = Data.objects.filter(user=request.user)
    new.update(timestamp=timezone.now())
    return HttpResponse('')

This view is related to this URL,

url(r'^go/$', views.data, name='data')

Everything is fine, but how can I call this view & update the database without refreshing the page?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33709590 2017-10-31 03:04
    关注

This is a great question as its something that may not seem as logical in django as say node or js based server and client interactions. Let me give a generic response then go more detailed.

Django is a web server. It has some newer functionality that allows it to more easily interact with javascript than it could in the past, but it is normally used in conjunction with a javascript framework. I'll normally build a django app w/ django-rest-framework and reactjs. So my workflow is normally to build the datamodel, serve up the page with compiled js as a static asset, and have those two communicate via a rest-api stood up with DRF.

Specifically to your question, you can simply have your django model communicate with the server via ajax posting to endpoint in your app. An example of a jquery/ajax post is available at this link. The only other thing you will want to look into is supporting csrf which Django discusses in the docs.

Let me know if this helps. If it does but requires specific snippets, let me know.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ROS Turtlebot3 多机协同自主探索环境时遇到的多机任务分配问题,explore节点
  • ¥15 Matlab怎么求解含参的二重积分?
  • ¥15 苹果手机突然连不上wifi了?
  • ¥15 cgictest.cgi文件无法访问
  • ¥20 删除和修改功能无法调用
  • ¥15 kafka topic 所有分副本数修改
  • ¥15 小程序中fit格式等运动数据文件怎样实现可视化?(包含心率信息))
  • ¥15 如何利用mmdetection3d中的get_flops.py文件计算fcos3d方法的flops?
  • ¥40 串口调试助手打开串口后,keil5的代码就停止了
  • ¥15 电脑最近经常蓝屏,求大家看看哪的问题