helloxielan 2010-06-23 20:38 采纳率: 0%
浏览 53

CURL PHP AJAX请求

I'm new to using CURL, but I have successfully got it to submit ordinary forms in the past. I'm working with a website that uses an AJAX Request to perform a login, I can get the form to fill out the username and password but since the login button is actually a link I can't get the form to submit, is there some other way I could login?

I actually looked into how users log into the site when javascript is disabled, thinking that they may have offered an alternative login route. However, the developers responded with the statement that the site is not functional when the user has javascript disabled. Since this is the case, perhaps this is not even possible with cURL?

Any advice on how I should proceed would be MUCH appreciated, thanks alot!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33736649 2010-06-23 20:45
    关注

Figure out where the AJAX method submits to. It might be in the action parameter of a form tag, or it could potentially be buried in javascript somewhere.

You could use a firefox extension like FireBug or HttpFox to observe what the browser does when you click the "log in" link. It probably generates some kind of POST request. Examine what that post does, figure out how to send an equivalent request via curl, and you're done.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 机器学习教材中的例题询问
  • ¥15 求.net core 几款免费的pdf编辑器
  • ¥15 C# P/Invoke的效率问题
  • ¥20 thinkphp适配人大金仓问题
  • ¥20 Oracle替换.dbf文件后无法连接,如何解决?(相关搜索:数据库|死循环)
  • ¥15 数据库数据成问号了,前台查询正常,数据库查询是?号
  • ¥15 算法使用了tf-idf,用手肘图确定k值确定不了,第四轮廓系数又太小才有0.006088746097507285,如何解决?(相关搜索:数据处理)
  • ¥15 彩灯控制电路,会的加我QQ1482956179
  • ¥200 相机拍直接转存到电脑上 立拍立穿无线局域网传
  • ¥15 (关键词-电路设计)