helloxielan 2010-06-23 20:38 采纳率: 0%
浏览 53

CURL PHP AJAX请求

I'm new to using CURL, but I have successfully got it to submit ordinary forms in the past. I'm working with a website that uses an AJAX Request to perform a login, I can get the form to fill out the username and password but since the login button is actually a link I can't get the form to submit, is there some other way I could login?

I actually looked into how users log into the site when javascript is disabled, thinking that they may have offered an alternative login route. However, the developers responded with the statement that the site is not functional when the user has javascript disabled. Since this is the case, perhaps this is not even possible with cURL?

Any advice on how I should proceed would be MUCH appreciated, thanks alot!

• 写回答

1条回答

• weixin_33736649 2010-06-23 20:45
    关注

Figure out where the AJAX method submits to. It might be in the action parameter of a form tag, or it could potentially be buried in javascript somewhere.

You could use a firefox extension like FireBug or HttpFox to observe what the browser does when you click the "log in" link. It probably generates some kind of POST request. Examine what that post does, figure out how to send an equivalent request via curl, and you're done.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记